Thursday, May 17, 2018

Giving the air conditioning company a nice choice

I have to pay $800 for the privilege of getting my new air conditioner installation to work.  This is an industry cabal thing.


*************
I saw the bill at about $800.  I have never not paid a bill in my life.  I am a big Internet blogger and a top Google reviewer.  When there is an earthquake, I can get 10,000 hits a day.

I have three options for you.

1. I pay the full amount.  Then I go full hog on the Internet, and terminate our customer relationship.  You will never get another customer who uses the internet.  The big industrial guys don't read, so it won't totally destroy you.  I feel bad about destroying companies.

2.  I split the bill.  Then I write a very dry article on the industry cabal.  I mention you and Goodman as references.  Since the industry is not following English Common Law, this could become an election issue, or a consumer crackdown.  Only a small chance of that.

3.  You write it off.  Then I write a gushing piece on you, and you might get a few more customers.

Please let me know.

Harold Asmis
**********

Now, I know that all you readers are salivating for me to go 'whole hog', but these guys only read email once a week.  I have to give them a chance.

I am cursed to write about long odds (earthquakes), and to run into long odds (my Toyota battery).  That has made me somewhat of a crusader.  The problem is that nobody cares about long odds.  :)

Whoops, I mentioned the manufacturer.  I'll cross that out....

No comments: